The Senior QA Engineer will be responsible for delivering high quality automated test practices for any and all systems. This involves translating product requirements and design specs into impactful test coverage and leveraging the automated test system to identify bugs, verify fixes, and ensure ongoing regression of product capabilities as they evolve release to release. This candidate will create, execute, and maintain automated testing solutions. You will be expected to own and manage all activities to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. You'll work closely with product architects, developers, and technical support teams to ensure quality standards are met for both new products and throughout the product life cycle via maintenance releases.
• • Participating in product roadmap discussion and long term test planning.
• Design automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the projects.
• Develop platform based automation strategy to support incremental and continues delivery.
• Work with product team and development team to develop test cases and perform functional testing for each sprint.
• Develop and maintain automation scripts for both UI and API.
• Work with DevOps team to set up CI/CD for automated tests.
• Implement performance testing framework and execute performance testing for each release.
• Participate release management.
• Developing tools and practices that will increase the testing efficiency of your team.
• Other assigned responsibilities
• • 6+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
• Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks for both UI and API.
• Expert in automation frameworks such as TestNG, Selenium, REST Assured, Appium, etc.
• Experience with performance testing, security testing and accessibility testing.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, S3, Docker, EKS, ECS, S3, DynamoDb, Aurora, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.).
• Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
• Experience with integrating automation test code into CI/CD pipeline processes.
• Proven track record identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
• Team player with strong collaborative qualities and positive attitude.
• Proven ability of working and leading multiple projects and releases, balancing time and effort for successful delivery
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
• Cryptocurrency/digital assets related working experience is big plus
• This role is required to be in-office five days per week
Experienced Employment Type: Full-Time