Skilled Nursing Facility-Brentwood Place-Dallas, TX!
Applicant must have, or be in the process of attaining a valid therapy license in the state for proper consideration.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including:
• Competitive pay rates.
• Comprehensive benefits include 401k, PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
• CRG also provides Free CEUs with CEU360.
• Licensure Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment).
• Mentorship & Training program, and a Clinical Excellence program that allows you to apply for specialty certification paid for by CRG.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Responsible for carrying out treatment as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the SNF. Provides rehab services to improve strength and function, restore more efficient movement, improve flexibility and aid patients in restoring mobility and/or improving balance and gait after hip fractures and other orthopedic injuries, medical illness, or as they recover from joint replacement procedures.
• Provide treatment to residents who seek short-term/transitional care and/or long term care with the goal to recover and rehabilitate from the effects of serious illness, injury or medical event, regaining their own best possible level of functional ability, well-being and independence.
• Assist in providing appropriate aspects of quality patient care, under the supervision of licensed therapists.
• Document all services provided to ensure accurate and timely billing of therapy services.
• Assures that patient care follows the established Plan of Care, the organization s guidelines, meets professional standards, community needs and is in compliance with Federal and State guidelines.
• Identify need for and makes referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient under the supervision of a Physical Therapist.
• Assist in the instruction, education and training of patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology.
• Support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
• Prepares for upcoming therapy sessions by organizing the treatment locations based on the patient's needs.
• Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
• Performs age appropriate competency skills, as guided by a Physical Therapist, in area of practice and with respect to individual patients' problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention as instructed by Physical Therapist or Director of Rehabilitation.
• Works cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
For more information about this opportunity, please email us at: email@example.com
Click here to see all job openings: www.crgrehab.com/jobs/
Location/Region: Grapevine, TX (76099)