Product and Sales Training Specialist
FCS of Mid America Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
Farm Credit Mid-America is a financial services cooperative serving financial needs of farmers and rural residents across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for over a century. Our purpose is to secure the future of rural communities and agriculture - one home, one farm and one business at a time. We are passionate about serving the needs of our rural communities and creating positive customer experiences.
Farm Credit Mid-America is a great place to work! We have been named as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the past 10 years. At Farm Credit Mid-America we put our customers and team members at the heart of all we do.
SCHEDULE: Full Time
About Our Opportunity
The Product and Sales Training Specialist works closely with end users, leaders and other essential (Approved Insurance Providers) partners to support the association's crop insurance team.
How You Will Spend Your Time
As a Product and Sales Training Specialist, you will provide assistance as a liaison between crop insurance and our Approved Insurance Providers and other partners. Support is provided through coaching, training, mentoring. Assures sound crop insurance practices are being followed. Performs special projects as assigned.
You will develop and deliver training that includes, but is not limited to, Basic 101 Training, Unit Structure, Written Agreement, Acreage reporting, and Production reporting.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in agriculture, business or related field preferred, or equivalent training and experience.
One year experience in crop insurance, insurance or other finance related field, in either a sales, technician, or product specialist/training role.
Mental & Physical Requirements
This job requires the incumbent to have the ability to…
* Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from customers, staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
* Use a computer and similar office technology and tools. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
* Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
* Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
* Successfully interact with and represent the organization to customers, staff, officers, board members, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
* Provide sound technical advice to customers and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
* Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
* Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association's policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
Farm Credit Mid-America provides a competitive total rewards package to our team members. This includes an award winning 401(k) Plan. Our Health and Financial wellness benefits provide safety, security and peace of mind for you and your family. Here is only a highlight of what we provide our team members:
* Medical Insurance - Two consumer-driven health plans available paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA).
* Dental - Our dental plan offers option of basic or comprehensive coverage.
* Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts - Two Savings Plans to plan for eligible healthcare expenses.
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health providers for you and your family.
* Income Protection - Short and Long-term Disability Insurance coverage.
* Retirement Savings - Team members have 401(k) savings options with an employer match.
* Paid Time Off - Vacation, sick, and holidays.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Elizabethtown
• Coaching And Mentoring
• Customer Demand Planning
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 2383004932
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.