A top ranked law firm seeks an associate attorney with 4 years of construction litigation experience. The candidate will represent clients on sophisticated complex construction and commercial matters. Strong commercial litigators with an interest in construction will be considered. Apply today!
Responsibilities & Qualifications for Construction Litigation Attorney:
• Must be licensed and in good standing with the Kentucky Bar
• Must have attended a top 100 law school
• 4 years' experience
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public, and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), eCopy PDF, and DocuSign preferred.
• Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail, and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent time and deadline management skills in a fast-paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects, and re-prioritize quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to uphold the highest standards of discretion, confidentiality, and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
If you're thinking about making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.