Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work!
Meadowood is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join the administrative team as a Weekend Receptionist. You will make a difference by courteously assisting individuals at the front desk or on the phone, and assisting the staff with administrative tasks.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you. Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being through the following benefits:
• Standard and supplementary insurance
• Retirement program
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
• Continuing education
• Legend of Honor bonus
• Resident move-in bonus
• Celebration/sympathy gifts
• Scholarship program
• PTO donation program
• Crisis care program
• Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of this position would include but not be limited to:
• Greeting individuals arriving at the community
• Answering the telephone and relaying messages
• Assisting with clerical tasks such as typing, faxing, copying, filing, emailing, accepting packages and preparing mailings
• Assisting the sales team by making calls, conducting tours, entering data, and maintaining inventory
• Communicating effectively with residents and staff
• Adhering to company policies , procedures and safety guidelines
A successful receptionist will:
• Possess a knowledge of basic office skills
• Be friendly, organized and service-oriented
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but it is not required.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion.
Legend Senior Living Associates will be required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine unless a medical, or religious exception is approved. Newly hired associates will be required to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine and complete the appropriate number of doses for the vaccine type within 30 days of hire.