Who we are:
TheraTree is a pediatric therapy practice in Western Kentucky who is committed to growing minds, bodies, and spirits through Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy , Physical Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, and Mental Health Therapy. We're out to create thriving children who's voices are heard, bodies that move, they are independent experiencing a life they love, and are in turn an inspiration for what is possible in life.
Our Clinicians Purpose: To grow minds, bodies, and spirits holistically through effective and efficient therapeutic services so that children and families have new access to happy, healthy, well-balanced lives and have become an inspiration to the community for what is possible in life.
Speech CF Supervisor's Purpose: To be responsible for Speech Therapy staff supervision and ensure the department provides a complete therapeutic process that grows minds, bodies, and spirits.
Speech CF Supervisor Responsibilities:
Responsible for Speech-Language Pathologists performing skilled therapeutic services are performed within their scope of practice. Including:
• CF Supervision
• Screening & Evaluation for Speech & Language Therapy
• Administer and interpret standardized assessments that identify deficits related to speech, language, and feeding.
• Establish and update plans of care for Speech Therapy
• Make progress with patients through treatment of sound production, language, fluency, pragmatics, AAC, aural, cognitive, voice, and/or feeding with home education programs.
• Reassess and re-evaluate progress that leads to discharge for all goals met.
• Celebrate patient success such that they are an inspiration for others!
• Educate the public on how Speech & Language Therapy helps, such that the community sees help is available and possible.
• Support the whole child with our complimentary multidisciplinary team approach.
• Empowers clinicians through management. Assists with Clinical Fellow supervision as needed.
• Maintain a prorated caseload relative to the quantity of staff directly supervising.
• Contributes to other divisions in the company including: Human Resources, Client Services, Finance, Quality, Community, Executive.
• Attends meetings and presents on managed products, sub-products, statistics, and sub-statistics. Sets weekly, monthly, and annual targets to ensure annual goals are met.
Speech Therapy Manager Qualifications:
• Exceptionally skilled and respected licensed Speech Language Pathologist who can supervise others.
• Personally aligned with accomplishing organizational goals through a team as your greatest purpose (required).
• Engaging and accurate verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills with adults and children alike.
• Able to confront difficult situations and resolves them.
• Thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
• Efficiency without giving up Effectiveness with your time.
• Graduate of an accredited Speech Language Pathology Program.
• Certification of Clinical Competence obtained from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
• Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as Speech Language Pathologist as required in the state of Kentucky.
Preferred as an in-person position, but will do remote for the right person. Employment Type: OTHER