Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Baylor - Lincoln Hills
Brickyard Healthcare Hawesville, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
We rely on and trust our Registered Nurse (RN) to provide quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and compassionate team-player.
Baylor's work 24 hours per week and get paid for full time hours. You will have the opportunity to pick up additional shifts and will be eligible to earn multiple bonus incentives.
Schedule:12 hour shift (Every Saturday and Sunday)
Speak with a Recruiter today for details!
Why Work For Us?
• Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
• Perfect Attendance
• Shift pick up
• More available, ask us for details!
• Excellent health benefits packages
• Career advancement opportunities
• Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year
• Flexible scheduling available
Benefits & Conditions:
• No waiting period for enrollment
• Three health plan options
• Delta Dental
• VSP Vision
• Free Basic Life Insurance
• Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be directed by a Supervisor.
• A full job description, including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process upon request
• Currently Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice required
• Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
• License in good standing with the state. Must have no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property.
• Certified Nurse Practitioner
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 25759295954-7180-35DD52B9
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.