Auto Body Shop Repair Technician, $80K - $100K Plusl
Classic Chevrolet - Grapevine
Grapevine, TX 76051
Pulled from the full job description
Opportunities for advancement
Show 1 more benefit
1101 W State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051
Auto Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician Top Pay in the Area!
Earn $80K - $100K plus!
Top Techs earn $100K plus!
At Least 1 Year of Experience in a Body Shop is Required Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Classic Chevrolet Collision Center is looking for a Body Shop / Collision Repair Technician to join their team. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Classic is the largest Chevy dealer in America and Classic Chevrolet – Grapevine strives to be your “hometown” dealer. We are proud of the folks we hire. They’re the reason that we offer one of the best car shopping experiences in the metro Dallas/Fort Worth area. We’re just a short drive from Frisco, Arlington, Fort Worth and Dallas. Our facility has an area of 65,000 square feet on our 22-acre lot.
We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
Job Description - Body Shop Tech:
The Automobile Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
• Top pay in the area!
• Sign-on bonus!
• Earn $80K - $100K plus!
• Flexible Scheduling
• Ongoing training
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Professional working environment
• Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Body Shop Tech:
• Greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk-around inspection as part of the write-up
• Sell and up-sell services by emphasizing value
• Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
• Disassemble damaged vehicles in a neat and organized manner
• Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
• Fill depressions with body filler
• Remove damaged fenders, panels
• Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
• Straighten bent automobile frames
• File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
• Refinish repaired surface
• Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
• Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Qualifications/Requirements - Body Shop Tech:
• At least 1 year of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
• Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to interpret industry repair procedures and Manufacturer Guidelines for repair
• Must be able to stand for six to eight hours per shift
• The ability to lift parts weighing up to 70 lbs.
• Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials
• Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
• Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted Today