Customer Satisfaction Representative
Grapevine, TX, USA Req #2745
Friday, November 18, 2022
For Earth For Life
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
Effectively identify, assess, negotiate, and take action on customer concerns and comments to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty. Utilize information resources to educate customers.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES : This position does the following in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws / regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines:
• Connection – Ensure dealer have a connected Kubota Service Experience
• Development – Grow the ability of the dealer to provide the local markets best service experience for end customers.
• Training – Dealers able to enhance skills through knowledge / information from Kubota University
• Relies on independent decision-making and problem solving to complete job tasks
• Support dealers and Kubota division personnel on customer survey system.
• Support Service Strategy efforts through customer campaign action calls.
• Help grow the Extended Warranty business by actively marketing the program over the phone.
• Additional duties assigned by management.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• At least 3 years of working in a call center environment required.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent customer relation skills.
This position works in a typical office environment.
The information provided in the description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within the classification. This description is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job/classification. This job is intended to include the current essential functions of the job. Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities and to designate other functions as essential at any time.
Kubota is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
• Job Family Non-Warehouse Non-Exempt
• Pay Type Hourly
• Grapevine, TX, USA
Share this job: