• View All Jobs
Share This Job
At O’Charley’s, our goal is to satisfy our guests completely so they will return again and again. We want guests to tell their family, friends, and associates about the wonderful experience we provided at O’Charley’s.
Friendly, organized, and able to think and act quickly and effectively. Sets high standards, is quality conscious, and has an eye for detail. Displays integrity and honesty in all aspects of work.
• Take pride in your appearance and the appearance and organization of your work area.
• Practice the “Hospitality Halo” with everyone within a 6-foot radius (smile, step aside, speak first) – be outgoing and polite to all guests, team members, applicants, and vendors.
• Always retain your composure. Smile and remain calm to eliminate stress during busy times.
• Stay organized, think, and act with purpose and with a sense of urgency.
• Make all guests feel appreciated through accommodating actions – i.e., opening the door, having a pleasant, genuine, and enthusiastic attitude.
• Work as a team and assist other O’Charley’s team members as needed.
• Perform restroom checks to ensure they are clean and always stocked.
• Upkeep general appearance of guest areas through cleaning and stocking.
• Thoroughly bus and clean tables, booths, and chairs.
• Ensure the floors are clean and dry.
• Presetting of dining room tables.
• Sorting and rolling silverware.
• Other duties as assigned by management
Certificates or Licenses
• None required.
Skills and Knowledge To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Guest Relations • Job Applicant Procedure • Floor Plan/Table Numbers • Side Work Responsibilities
Hand Washing Procedures • Floor Cleaning Procedures • Telephone Skills
• Able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language of the work location. Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and team members. Able to perform simple math calculations. Able to stand, bend, kneel and exert well-paced mobility through the dining room for periods up to eight (8) hours in length. Able to carry menus, silverware rolls, dishes, trays, lift objects to 25 lbs., etc.
Education, Experience & Qualification Requirements:
• Must be 16 years or older and meet any other state age or labor requirements.
• No one under the age of 18 may operate, clean, adjust or touch a slicer or restaurant industrial equipment.
Family Member Policy Waived for this *holiday-only position (can be a relative of a manager).
*May only work during the company-approved timeframe, around major holidays.
O'Charley's is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
• View All Jobs