Seeking an experienced Solution Consultant!!
Zone & Co's recent acquisition of Fast Four has provided us with many opportunities to continue to grow our (now combined) teams. We are a premier NetSuite Solution provider, a proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - ZoneBilling. We work daily to change the way businesses innovate at scale using comprehensive cloud technologies built from core cloud systems - like Oracle NetSuite. We design our products to solve the real-life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, and Fast Four acquisition, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact.
About the role:
You will be our regional product expert and have the opportunity to create a massively valuable role for yourself from a customer-facing perspective, but also critically, from an internal perspective in the way you engage and support our U.S. team. As well as being able to demonstrate all aspects of our SuiteApps (Scan & Capture, Bank Reconciliation, Credit Card Import, sFTP, & ZoneApprovals ) we will require you to bring NetSuite and commercial experience to the sales process, showing not only how the product works, but demonstrating how you can solve specific business challenges of prospective customers.
About the applications:
Fast Four has a suite of revolutionary turnkey expansion apps that reside natively within NetSuite. These apps remove unnecessary manual and paper-based processes within your existing NetSuite setup. All SuiteApps are developed specifically for NetSuite, within NetSuite, and driven by existing NetSuite customer challenges. Some of our most popular applications are
• A fully NetSuite native A/P automation tool
• The app that automates the processing of any bank statement file
• A simple way to build complex approval workflows, with many additional features like approval by email, audit trail tracking, and approval delegation
Our SuiteApps are affordable applications designed to make working in NetSuite easier, more accurate, and more fun.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Give live demos of All SuiteApps to our prospects in North America.
• Logging and managing interactions with the prospects in our CRM system.
• Give product demonstrations to prospective partners and NetSuite sales reps.
• Assisting in developing the optimal demo strategy for SuiteApps, together with your counterparts based in Europe and Australia.
• Assist with gathering customer feedback to support the development of new features for the apps and help optimize our product fit for the U.S. market
• Perform discovery calls, gather business requirements, and uncover business challenges and pain points.
• You have NetSuite experience, either as a consultant, administrator, trainer, or financial user.
• You take pride in creating and delivering real solutions and are satisfied when your customer is satisfied.
• You have a positive attitude, and we mean this. Our business grows when our team does well and works together. We offer an inclusive and supportive environment and need anyone joining us to add to that. Our customers undergo large and complex change projects that can be stressful, so you patiently listen to them and address their needs.
• You always find ways to make your life easier by improving the way you do things or automating repetitive tasks.
• Some affinity with finance, as our software solutions are focused on automating financial processes
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer (every other Friday off) and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Employment Type: OTHER