Job Locations US-VA-Wirtz
Category Healthcare Support
Type Part Time / Full Time
Location: Roanoke, Wirtz and surrounding communities.
Now hiring for full-time, part-time, live-in, and overnight shifts.
We're changing how the world lives and ages at home. TheKey, formerly Home Care Assistance, provides premium in-home care to older adults so they can live safely and comfortably at home as they age. Our unique team-based approach provides exceptional support to our caregivers as well as our clients. We’re committed to helping families get the support and quality care they need—so that more older adults can live well and age wisely in the home they love.
Who We Are:
We stand for optimal well-being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
• Competitive wages
• Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
• Access to our CareAcademy - continued training and development
• 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
• 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
• PPE supplies provided if needed/required - masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
• Safety Precautions Training
• Assistance with gathering resources/county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
• Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
• Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
• Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
• Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
• Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
• Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
• Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
• Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
• HHA, PCA, CNA, or GNA Certification preferred
• Alzheimer's or Dementia experience is a plus
• Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
• Ability to use sound judgement and remain calm in a variety of situations
• Must be reliable, dependable and on time
• Basic computer skills as well as overall technical savviness
• Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Can pass a background check and provide references
What We Are All About:
At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS