To perform any process/support duties associated with the automated filling of vaccines. Works within the filling department as a team member to ensure success in the activities associated with the safe and sterile preparation of vaccines.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities\:
- Perform filling and support production activities
- Operate relevant department equipment in appropriate manner and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure all equipment and facilities are maintained
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete all associated documentation in compliance with requirements
- Perform basic inventory transactions
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to strive for improved performance
- Communicate process needs and progress to colleagues and supervisor.
- Escalate events and concerns to supervisor
- Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to HSE, Lean Principles, and the company Values in all work related activities - In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects deemed appropriate within the position scope
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- B.S. in Biology or another related field from an accredited institution or three (3) years of experience in related field preferred
- cGMP manufacturing knowledge
- Product lifecycle knowledge and risks
- Basic computer skills - Excel, Word
- Demonstrated team player
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic mechanical skills and experience operating automated equipment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Who We Are\:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal\: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health. Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Employment Type: OTHER