Auto req ID 121522BR
Posting Title Retail Sales Associate
Address 1 400 Old Franklin Tpke
City Rocky Mount, VA, United States
Job Description Our Associates (part-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience.
Why You’ll Love It:
• C losed by 8pm nightly
• Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas & Easter
• Clear path to promotion
• Paid time off
• Bonus opportunity
• Flexible schedules
• Associate discounts
• Stable employment with growing company
• Full-time opportunities
What You’ll Do : • Provide a great experience for our customers
• Ensure efficient processing of point of sale transactions
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements What We Need:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
• Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
• Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and safely climb up/down a ladder.
• Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention Program)
• Ability to work nights weekends and holidays as needed.
About Harbor Freight Tools We're a 45 year-old, $6.5 billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We have over 1,300 stores in 48 states across the country and are opening several new locations every week. We offer our customers more than 7,000 tools and accessories, from hand tools and generators to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools. We provide our customers with the right tool for the right job at the right price, always delivering quality and value.
Position Type Part Time
What To Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process At Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to get to know more about your skills! After submitting your application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified assessment and show us your skills in action!
• Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will receive a text and email with a link to the games.
• The games should take 3-5 minutes .
• You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device or computer.
To visit the candidate help center, click here .