Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Category/Function Retail Banking Center Position Type Regular Full-Time Requisition ID 2022-11575
Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 11th consecutive year!
Old National Bank is seeking a Relationship Banker . Old National offers competitive pay, depending on your skills and qualifications. Pay range starts at $18.00 to $23.00 per hour based on experience. At Old National we want to set you up to succeed now and in the future. This is why it is so important that we offer a 401(k) Savings Plan that matches 100% up to 5% of your salary, growth and development training classes within Old National and partnering with Ivy Tech to obtain your Associates Degree to name a few.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for outstanding customer service and the drive to make sure our customers have the best products offered for their needs. Some of the products may include, Mortgage, Investments, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Commercial. Relationship Bankers are the front line for our customers. You will be the face for customer issue resolutions, maintenance and everyday transactions.
• Contributes to the banking center’s overall success by meeting defined targets for both sales and service
• Actively participates in weekly sales meetings, call nights, sales blitzes, and other activities to grow sales
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the different banking channels and promotes opportunities to introduce clients to these capabilities; provides customer education and guidance on various self-service solutions including Smart ATMs, online and mobile banking to enhance their service experience.
• Proactively resolves a variety of moderate to complex customer maintenance and/or client service problems using available resources for problem resolution, including analysis and understanding of information received from other internal departments such as Loan Operations, Deposit Operations, Internal Bank Support, Reconcilement, Risk Management, etc.
• Maintains well-developed knowledge of all products and services and effectively applies that knowledge to understand and fulfill client needs
• Proactively seeks coaching to develop service and sales skills; shares knowledge and best practices to enhance the team’s skills and performance
• Executes all sales, service, and banking transactions accurately and in compliance with bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
• May assist in mentoring and training of new team members
• May serve as back up to the Banking Center Manager or Assistant Manager to oversee daily branch operations such as opening/closing the branch, ensuring adherence to established bank policies and procedures, researching, and resolving customer issues, etc.
• High school graduate or equivalent required; Associate’s degree or post-secondary classes or degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in retail sales, banking, and/or consumer lending or advanced education in lieu of work experience
• NMLS registered or ability to obtain NMLS registration
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Head of Talent Acquisition, SVP to fill a specific position.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
If you're qualified for a position but need additional help with the application because of a disability, please email HRservices@oldnational.com (This email will respond to accommodation requests only.)