Target Pay: $62,000.00
Acts as the primary store-level sales person that sells and delivers products to stores over an established route to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, restaurants, etc. Drives a delivery bay vehicle across a wide variety of weather conditions and brings products into the store as it is sold. Responsible for generating sales by engaging in and overseeing all aspects of customer service, including ongoing rotation and stocking of products on the shelves and displays, in coolers, vending equipment, and customers' backrooms. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Places future orders for the next scheduled stop at each account, generates invoices, and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.This position requires pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20 -- 45 pounds repeatedly throughout the day as well as kneeling, climbing, bending, reaching and walking while delivering and stocking the product.
• Sell and execute all promotions
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
• Deliver products to store
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Completes daily settlement of accounts (paperwork, cash accounting & reconciling)
Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 21 years or older
• Valid CDL license
• Pass DOT Physical and DOT Road-test
• Pass physical capability (if applicable)
• Adhere to DOT Regulations
• Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowledge of backroom/inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, etc.)
• Making sales calls and selling products (e.g., introducing new products, launching promotions, establishing new points of distribution in existing accounts, making deals, etc.)
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Performing basic financial calculations (e.g., adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and calculating profit percent, cost, margin, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
UNAVAILABLE $0 per YEAR Employment Type: Full-Time