THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSTION - EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
Assist the Activity Director with daily resident activity programming.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
• Plan, coordinate, and facilitate stimulating activities programming.
• Communicate reguarly with resident families and entire care team.
• Assist with monthly newsletter & activites calendar.
• Lead group activities.
• Report and document resident's progress.
• Visits with residents on a one on one basis as directed.
• Evaluates and reassesses activity interventions based on interdisciplinary plan of care and makes revisions as appropriate.
• Ensures documentation meets compliance with regulatory standards.
• Reports to the Activities Director on residents' responses and/or progress to specific approaches utilized and maintains appropriate documentation.
• Effectively manages the care of assigned residents using knowledge, skills, judgment and decision making skills for the sprcific area. Effectively carries out Activities role as assigned.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
At least one year long-term care or assisted living experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to help produce stimulating programs. Strong communication & computer skills required.