STV Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
STV is a multidiscipline engineering/architectural consulting and construction management company. STVs Construction Management Division is a nationwide practice that provides a distinctive range of expertise to clients in both the public and private sectors. Our varied services encompass program, project and construction management, as well as project controls, purchasing and contracting, and fiscal stewardship. Our portfolio within the Construction Management Division includes public works, healthcare, research , commercial, industrial, educational, judicial, institutional, transportation and aviation market sectors.
We are seekinga Project Manager with design and construction phase management experienc e for an exciting role with our Construction Management Division. As a Project Manager you will be an integral part of leading Infrastructure building and be a part of the most dynamic and fast paced market sectors in the construction industry. A Project Manager provides management of capital projects from conception, budgeting, planning, design, bidding, construction, commissioning, and close out services.
• Thorough knowledge of engineering design, construction estimating, facility operation, project budgeting and
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively, utilizing limited resources to achieve complex
• Expert knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for developing, scheduling, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring costs, work and contractor
• Extensive experience in managing and influencing diverse work groups and project
• Demonstrated customer service, decision-making, problem solving, negotiations and interpersonal
• Demonstrated knowledge of capital planning and assessment, cost-benefit analysis, planning and evaluation, and risk management
• Proven skills at effective communication both at the interpersonal and group
• Proven ability to work effectively within groups and to complete assigned tasks
• Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline or a Project Management Professional certification along with a technical degree. A Professional Engineering license is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of Project Management.
• Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office products, Primavera (Oracles Project Management software) and ability to become competent with Port Authority software and reporting
• Must possess a valid drivers
• Capital Budgeting
• Coaching And Mentoring
• Construction Estimating Software
• Cost Benefit Analysis
• Customer Service
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: ejibj7g
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.