Grapevine - Grapevine, TX
Up to 25%
Our Advanced Aesthetic Provider is a motivated clinical leader who assists with providing treatments and clinical oversight for our practices. The candidate will initiate patient treatment plans per protocol and act as a clinical support for center providers.
• Develop a care plan specific to each Sona client, including pre-and post care
• Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
• Perform history and physicals and general skin assessment
• Develop strong client relationships
• Monitor and manage patient adverse reactions
• Oversees center compliance- laser safety and OSHA
• Supports new provider training, mentoring and development
• Support Associates by making clinical recommendations to new and existing clients for additional Sona services and products
Minimum Education & Experience:
• Current and valid NP/PA licensure for the State of Texas
• 2 or more years of hands-on experience in a Medspa or Dermatology practice is required
• Experience with Botox and Filler injections is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Full-time employees : must be available to work one evening and every other Saturday, for a total of five clinic days per week.
• Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
• A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
• Related industry experience considered a plus
• Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
• Balancing Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
• Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Directs Work – Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
• Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Manages Conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
• Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants. Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time employees: days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with one shift from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each week and every other Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Competitive Salary
• Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
• Full-time employees are eligible for a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and paid holidays.
• No overnight shifts or on call requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.