TX - Grapevine, TX
Responsible for managing all aspects of order processing, fulfillment and customer services. Ensure timely response to internal/external customers requests and achieves customer satisfaction goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
• Accept customer/vendor orders, answer customer / vendor email or phone call in timely manner. Communicate with planners, production, pricing team and warehouse to provide customers with estimated delivery time (ETD) and price information.
• Process order in system, arrange shipment and issue invoices as product shipped.
• Trace shipment and provide customer/vendor shipment pre alert and status.
• Prepare back order and fulfillment report to customer on weekly/monthly basis.
• Conduct weekly reconciliation review with customer/vendor to ensure KPI target achievement.
• Issue credit or debit note if needed based on order reconciliation results.
• Issue Account Receivable (AR) report to customers periodically to ensure no past due invoices occur from customer.
• File copies of orders received, or post orders on records.
• Compute total charges for merchandise or services and shipping charges.
• Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace shipments.
• Recommend packing/labeling or make shipment recommendations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Efficiencies % of Job 5%
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by op0en feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
• Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
Team Building/Leadership % of Job 5%
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the companys culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Education and/or Experience
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must have MS Word and intermediate to high EXCEL experience (such as V-lookup function).
• Works well with a team and exhibits effective communication skills providing instructions and suggestions about order processing flows to management and other associates.
• Pays close attention to detail and can identify order discrepancies and resolve situations with variance.
• Possesses clear knowledge of computer ordering systems and has ability to navigate and troubleshoot computer systems as necessary.
• Must be hands-on with ambition and drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
• Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through team-work.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
SMS InfoComm Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and Inclusion are the foundation of our culture.