JOB SUMMARY The Regional Customer Service Manager will manage a customer service team within Louisville, Owensboro, Bowling Green and Evansville.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP The Customer Service Manager will report to the Area Manager.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt (Salary) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Responsible for the coordination of new business and/or established projects.
• Central point of communication on multiple packaging projects.
• Establishes efficient and balanced workflows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and measure metrics.
• Develop standards, improvements and/or changes to processes.
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhered to budget.
• Respond to management needs in relation to the customer’s account and activity.
• Other tasks may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education and/or Experience – bachelor’s degree preferred; five (5) years of job-related work experience; 1-3 years supervisory experience
• Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
• Strong organizational skills, creativity, and attention to detail.
• Computer Skills – Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, which do not affect performance or cost standards, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, safety glasses, earplugs or earmuffs and safety shoes may be required to perform job tasks.
COMPENTENCIES To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Safety and security – Observe safety and security procedures; Reports unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
• Leadership – Establishes high morale throughout staff by showing fairness, consistency, and support of employees.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problem in a timely manner.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork – Contributes to building positive team spirit.
• Training and Mentoring – Effectively trains and mentors employees on the proper setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Diversity – Promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Ethics – Treats people with integrity and ethically.
• Organizational Support – Supports organization’s goals, values, and code of ethics.
• Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes work activities; Uses time efficiently.
• Professionalism – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42303)