Requisition Number: 125698
Cintas is seeking a Global Account Manager - Healthcare Direct Sale to develop executive level relationships and sell our Direct Sale apparel programs within the Healthcare IDN's and systems. Responsibilities include retaining and growing existing customer accounts and acquiring new customers; creating, managing and executing annual sales and marketing plans that promote sales and program compliance to ensure client penetration; fostering relationships with key senior decision makers that support growth and retention of goals; delivering presentations to key accounts; effectively collaborating on Direct Sale opportunities with other divisional sales GAM's that will represent other Cintas business solutions; coordinating internal resources for new business opportunities and program implementation; collaborating with remote support staff.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Valid driver's license
• Minimum 5 years' National and/or Regional sales experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
• Experience performing various business tasks, including presentations (one-on-one, group and boardroom settings), creating sales and marketing plan; pre-call planning; prospecting for new business; networking; probing for customer requirements; presentating solutions; achieving sales quotas; and delegating/managing project plans
• Experience communicating with internal and external employees at all levels of an organization
• Ability to travel 40-60% including overnight stays
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant business discipline
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Organization: Global Accounts
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift