NOW HIRING FOR FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: HURST, GRAPEVINE, BEDFORD, EULESS, WATAUGA, NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, FORT WORTH, SAGINAW, KELLER Your Purpose:
At Jackson Hewitt, we provide an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the tax codes, rules, and processes. We do this with integrity, quality, and consistency. This is something that the vast majority of taxpayers don't receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We take pride in that. The role you play is critical to our success and together we are "Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans". This is our mission and it's a large part of why we work here. Together we are highly passionate about what we do, and how we can help our clients.
Doing taxes is much more than filling in some forms. For most Americans, their tax return is the biggest single financial event of the year, and it can be quite an emotional experience. That's where you come in! We are here to ease their stress and provide expert customer service and tax knowledge.
Flexible Schedules Available:
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Full-time or Part-time
• Looking to learn a new career and break into the tax industry?
• Someone who has gaps in their work history or is looking to boost their skills and resume?
• Someone who has been out of the workforce over the last year while at home with family?
• New to the workforce or with limited experience/education, but a willingness to learn?
• Retired and want to continue to make an impact?
• Someone without a college diploma? No problem!
• A Veteran or military personnel transitioning from the service?
• Part of a military family that moves often with deployments?
• A recent college graduate or current college student?
• A stay-at-home parent who needs a flexible work schedule?
• A gig worker or looking to add a second income?
• Bilingual? Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
What you'll do here:
As a Seasonal Entry Level Tax Preparer, you will be responsible for providing guidance, explaining, preparing, and completing accurate tax-related forms for clients, including multiyear, multistate, year-end tax forms and providing clients with IRS audit support. Complete E-filing, provide printed copies of returns for clients to review, signing and e-file these forms to IRS and state agencies.
• Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients.
• Prepare complete and accurate tax returns.
• Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services.
• Provide clients with IRS audit support.
• Complete all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
• Collection and processing of clients' payments while ensuring timely deposits.
• Marketing and business generation efforts.
• Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
• Answer client calls via our national call center routing system.
• Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
• Resolve client complaints or refer situations to the supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution.
• Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration.
Skills you'll bring for success:
• Passion for providing extraordinary customer service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of computer functions and math.
• Sales and/or marketing experience.
• Experience in accounting, finance, retail, bookkeeping, or tax preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field a plus!
• PTIN Certification: Yes