Engineer I / II/ III
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
*To access Dayforce at its best, log in from the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.*
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP primarily provides transportation and storage of natural gas and liquids for our customers. Additional information about the company can be found online at [ Link removed ] .
We are currently looking for an Engineer I/ II/III for our Owensboro, KY office.
This position is responsible for providing technical support to Operations, Engineering, and Construction for both new and existing facilities to assure safe and compliant operation within BWP. This position represents the company in a professional capacity. This position is responsible for providing engineering analyses, support, and calculations related to the following activities:
• 49 CFR 192 and 195 MAOP and MOP calculations.
• 49 CFR 192 Evaluation of MAOP impacts after class changes.
• 49 CFR 192 Subpart J Uprate studies.
• 49 CFR 192 Annual data analyses to determine “Mega Rule” segments (192.624 and 192.710).
• 49 CFR 192 Overpressure Protection studies.
• 49 CFR 192 and 195 Auditing compliance documentation.
• 49 CFR 192 Odorization studies.
• Validation of documentation from a Traceable, Verifiable, and Complete (TVC) standpoint.
• Researching and writing Special Permit applications. These could involve class changes, retroactive class changes, and other instances where BWP seeks deviation from 49 CFR 192 and 195 regulations.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to read, understand, and apply policies, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and regulations.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High degree of initiative and motivation.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Strong computer applications skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Willing and able to travel up to 15% of time andb work in a variety of environments including pipeline and manufacturing facilities.
• Ability to teach about complex technical issues.
• Ability to multi-task.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Background in Pipeline Industry.
• BS in Engineering from an ABET accredited University
• Professional Engineer (PE) licensure
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP maintains a drug-free workplace and will require pre-employment drug & substance abuse testing before hire.
Boardwalk Pipelines, LP is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
• Job Family Eng & Constr
• Job Function Engineer
• Pay Type Salary
• Hardworking And Dedicated
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 1005
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.