TTMA currently has openings for Stamping Team Members on 2nd shift, from 6:30pm-6:30am.
A stamping team member will:
• Set up and participate in the operation of a power press that automatically feeds blanks and continuous rolled sheet metal into position under ram.
• Set and adjusts specified dies in press, using hand tools.
• Use the computer to adjust ram stroke of press.
• Synchronize action of feed bar or pinch rollers with feed conveyor and action of ram.
• Thread metal strip from playout reel through pinch rollers.
• Load hopper or conveyor with metal blanks.
• Off-bear complete parts, inspecting and stacking in totes/bins to a specified quantity.
Benefits are effective Day One of employment.
401k eligible after 30 days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50-$21.00 per hour