Maintenance Technician - Atria Grapevine
Job Location USA-TX-Grapevine
Category Facilities - Maintenance Job Opening Post Information* : External Company Name Atria Senior Living Requisition ID 2022-197148 Employment Type Full-Time Salary Starting at $15.75 / hour
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
• 1 year experience in property management maintenance performing the duties associated with a Maintenance Technician.
• Able to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and totals.
• Able to occasionally operate general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
• Able to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment, ladders, landscaping equipment, sanders and safety equipment.
• Able to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
• Must possess basic hand tools necessary for performing maintenance related duties
• Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
• Must possess valid driver’s license.
• Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
• Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Maintenance Tech, Maintenance Technician, Facilities Technician, Property Maintenance, Maintenance Assistant, Porter, maintenance, HVAC, heat, ventilation, air conditioning, facilities
• Diagnose and repair problems in such areas as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper, water features (pools, spas, etc.) and waste management systems.
• Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a safe and timely manner.
• Perform turn-key work as required to ensure vacant apartment homes are rent-ready in a timely manner.
• Maintain customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow-through to ensure issue is resolved.
• Apply all applicable Atria Policies and Procedures such as, but not limited to, company operating and safety standards. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations, building codes and environmental laws and regulations.
• Assist with organizing and prioritizing service requests and general maintenance tasks.
• May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
• May supervise the work of other associates and outside contractors.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Starting at $15.75 / hour
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS