Company OTR Lease Driver
Scotlynn Transport Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
Company OTR Driver Lease Operator
Ask us how to get started!
Call our recruiting team @
Scotlynn Transport is a premier, award-winning transportation and logistics provider specializing in hauling time-sensitive refrigerated produce using state-of-the-art equipment. We are continuing to grow our fleet and currently looking for OTR Lease Operators and to run long-haul, across 48 states.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay rate
• Full truck loads and miles (Average 3,000 miles per week)
• $2,000 Sign-on bonus
• Loaded and empty miles paid
• Easy lease option NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK
• Mileage bonus programs
• Paid waiting time
• Fuel cards with discounts
• We cover your insurance, running authorities, E-log, and satellite cost
• New equipment to work with (oldest trailer model is 2019)
• Full trailer service / fuel
• Truck and Trailer washes
• Direct deposit pay on the 15th and 30th of each month
• 24/7 Driver support
• Family atmosphere, a group of friendly professionals
• Driver referral programs in place
• Clean MVR
• 2 years minimum of driving experience
Zero percent (0%) lease rate, Zero money down, and no credit check! We have 389 Peterbilts, Kenworth w900 s with Studio Sleeper and KenworthT680 s with Aero Sleepers ready to be leased. Take your company driving career to the next level at minimum risk with the Scotlynn lease-to-own program. No money down and no credit check required; if you qualify to drive for Scotlynn, you are eligible for the lease program.
Click apply below or call our recruiting team @
• [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Company OTR Lease Driver
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 7212_781482761
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.