Randstad US Hawesville, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
• hawesville , kentucky
• posted august 7, 2022
• $80,000 - $120,000 per year
• bachelor degree
• category computer and mathematical occupations
Global manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire Process Engineers. These positions will be located near Lewisport, Kentucky. The Process Engineers will develop systems, methods, and best practices to drive continuous improvements and standardization throughout the manufacturing process in the plant.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Hawesville, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
• Identify process improvement opportunities through connected enterprise data and trend analysis
• Support modernization strategy through active involvement in commissioning trials and troubleshooting
• Must be able to clearly document trial iterations and problem-solving approach during troubleshooting
• Must have a good understanding of equipment functions and be able to transfer operation knowledge clearly and concisely through well documented training
• Support in achieving cost out targets through process improvements
• Experience level: Entry Level
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
• Capital Equipment
• Equipment Commissioning
• Process Improvement
• Continuous Improvement
• Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to process engineer . Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
see all jobs
• hawesville, kentucky
• $80,000 - $120,000 per yearposted august 7, 2022job summary: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrical Engineer. This position will be located near Lewisport, Kentucky. The Electrical Engineer will provide electrical engineering expertise to various engineering projects as well as provide support in coordinating proper maintenance of process equipment and facilities. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be l view job
• hawesville, kentucky
• $80,000 - $120,000 per yearposted august 7, 2022job summary: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Engineer. This position will be located near Lewisport, Kentucky. The Mechanical Engineer will design and install engineered, mechanical systems for various projects within the facility. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. location: Hawesville, Kentu view job
product development engineer
• owensboro, kentucky
• $75,000 - $95,000 per yearposted july 21, 2022job summary: This client is a leading manufacturer, supplier, and developer of tobacco-free nicotine products. The company is currently seeking a talented chemical engineer with a R&D background in organic chemistry. The role will be part of a global team that is focused on the development of the company's leading product. location: Owensboro, Kentucky job type: Permanent salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year work hours: 8am to 4pm education: B view job
let similar jobs come to you
We will keep you updated when we have similar job postings.
your email address
I consent to the use of my information for the purpose of sending me job alerts.
• Business Process Improvement
• Problem Solving
• Six Sigma Methodology
• Trend Analysis
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: ewwhsub
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.