Lubrication Reliability Consultant - Ky.
Lubrication Engineers, Inc Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
The Lubrication Reliability Consultant manages a territory; services a customer base; and sells lubricants and asset reliability solutions to current and prospective customers by performing the following essential duties.
* Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers and prospects based in an assigned sales territory.
* Identify and understand their product or service needs.
* Suggest LE products and services to meet their needs.
* Demonstrate LE products to assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
* Conduct on-site customer visits.
* Manage and grow sales volume with existing customers.
* Expand customer base by converting prospects to customers.
* Continually meet or exceed sales targets by selling LE products and services.
* Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
* Maintain detailed records within CRM of all activity with current and prospective customers.
* Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries or products in conjunction with other sales, customer service and technical team members.
* Always maintain a professional company image.
* Collaborate with other consultants on projects, initiatives, and growth-focused strategies.
* Valid driver's license
* Bachelor's degree
* Three years B2B industrial sales experience
* Ability to write reports and organize customer data
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
* Travel is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job at various customer sites.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment will usually be quiet to moderate but may be noisy at times. PPE will be made available.
* Benefit eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment
* 401 (k) with a company match
* Employer paid disability and life insurance
* PTO after 90 days of employment
* Discounts at YMCA, Anytime Fitness, and free Sam's Club Membership
• Customer Service
• Logistics Operations
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 2001099660
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.