Salary: $70k - 90k per year
Reference: E1A SM 802-4
We are partnered with a well-established equipment dealership who prides itself on consistently delivering top notch customer service/sales/repair of farm equipment that is actively seeking a Service Manager . If you are looking for a career change and have an Ag equipment background, you'll want to take a closer look at this opportunity.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
• Providing top notch customer service
• Keep work area safe and orderly
• Manage the planning and direction of service department
• Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational schedules
• Oversee a team and promote improvement in quality, safety and cost performance
Service Manager Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a manager
• Ag/Farming background helpful but not required
• Experience working on ag equipment is a bonus
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
To learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Erika Algard at 605.370.5289 or email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.