PeopleReady Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
PeopleReady of Owensboro, KY is now hiring Retail Associates! As a Retail Associate, you will perform duties related to customer service and sales.
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
• The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
• Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
• The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
• The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $15 / hour
What you'll be doing as a Retail Associate:
• Greet and engage with customers
• Accurately operate cash registers and provide customers with professional service
• Increase in-store sales, cross-sell products, and direct customers to merchandise
• Stock shelves, maintain the stock room, and help to set-up displays within the store
• Keep store clean and organized
Shift Timing - 3rd Shift (Night) and weekends
• Previous retail experience preferred but not required
• Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
• Positive Attitude
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: dkqrrr3
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.