Sales Account Executive
Located in Grapevine, TX
***NOW HIRING/APPLY TODAY***
***RESUME REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION***
Express Professionals Employment of Bedford has partnered with a company in Grapevine that is needing a Sales Account Executive to join their team.
• Researching and finding new clients
• Visiting clients and potential clients in USA and Mexico to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Work with the sales / marketing and relating department to expand all North American sales zones. These zones includes both USA and Mexico.
• Meeting or exceeding Individual and Company sales goal within schedule.
• Preparing various sales relating reports requested by management and individual customer visit report (Sales Report) in timely manner.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Planning sales schedule and business trip with marketing strategy.
• Preparing and calculating cost estimation to upper management upon each new business.
• Preparing and submitting quotation to clients upon each new business.
• Keep updating and submitting quotation to existing customers.
• Preparing and submitting service contracts upon each new business.
• Negotiating all the service contracts to include TOS (Terms of Service) with prospective clients.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, service, prices and availability.
• Maintaining a good communication and client records
• Research and find the company’s subcontractors to expand business and/or increase revenue.
• Helping Supporting Management determine pricing schedules for quotes, Promotions, and negotiations.
• Promoting company advantage and programs -5’s, TSA, CTPAT, Foreign Trade Zone. Sales Operation
• Generating Leads of operation team about normal operation and billing process.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Trying to solve any misunderstanding, conflict resolution or operation/billing issues between the clients, as the main responsible person to the clients.
• Conduct customer survey semiannual and feedback to each operation team, upper management, and clients.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, Logistics or related field; or minimum of years of required experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Experience: 3-5 years Sales / Logistics Sales.
• Excellent Written and verbal communication in English and Japanese.
• Understanding of Logistics Service, Sales process and dynamics.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
Send resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bedford
1703 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021