CDL A Operator (IS)
Operations / Labor / Transportation
MPW is growing at a rapid pace. We would like to be able to interview any potential candidates as soon as possible. If you are interested in scheduling an interview, please text MPW to 25000 , so that our virtual assistant Erin can get you scheduled.
This position is responsible for the operation of tools and equipment in a variety of customer work sites for the purpose of providing industrial and/or environmental cleaning.
• Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work.
• Operate MPW vehicle (car or van).
• Set up jobsite including water blast hose, or vacuum hose.
• Use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose (6”and 8”), wet vacuum hose (6” and 8”), shovels and picks.
• Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
• Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
• Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
• Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
• Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
• Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
• Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
• High School Diploma with specialization in industrial or vocational trades preferred.
• Some High School Education acceptable.
• Valid Drivers License with CDL - Class A, and be within current limits for MPW Driver Points.
• Specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
• Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
• 2-3 years of “hands on” experience with tools or heavy equipment.