Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health - Part Time - Exempt
Office Location US-KY-Owensboro
ID 2022-86354 Agency OWB - Owensboro, KY Enhabit Home Health of Kentucky Requisition Type Home Health Type Part-time, Exempt
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
• Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
• Continuing education opportunities
• Scholarship program for employees and their children
• Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
• Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
• Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
• Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
• Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
• Incentivized bonus plan
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 3 days in the week, and is eligible for our 60% paid days off program.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
• Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
• A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
• Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
• Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Interested in this opportunity?
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS