Come join our Reyes Fleet Management team located in Owensboro, KY . Seeking an Warehouse Racking Technician that will travel across region to our sites assisting with building and inspecting racks.
Shift: Full-Time l 1st Shift
Why work for Reyes Fleet Management?
• 4 WEEKS paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Yearly performance raises
• ASE and CDL certification incentive pay
• Career advancement opportunities
• Referral bonuses and Reyes Reward program
• Health, dental, and vision coverage including multiple medical plans
• Tool & Boot annual payout
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Great work culture and clean facilities
• Financial and wellness discounts and much more!!!
A Warehouse Racking Technician will inspect, plan, report and install steel racking systems within Warehouse and Distribution Centers within the Reyes Family of Business Organization.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Works as on-site Lead of large-scale racking projects for our distribution centers
• Establishes and monitors administrative procedures for the project
• Effectively inspects, reports, installs and repairs warehouse racking systems in a timely manner
• Act as a liaison with outside vendors and parts suppliers as needed
• Ensure safe operations of company owned assets are followed and maintained
• Perform quarterly and annual audits on all warehouse racking
• Partner with local Leadership team to schedule, service and repair assets
• Any other duties as assigned
• Other projects or duties as assigned.