A Warehouse Racking Technician will inspect, plan, report and install steel racking systems within Warehouse and Distribution Centers within the Reyes Family of Business Organization.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Works as on-site Lead of large-scale racking projects for our distribution centers
• Establishes and monitors administrative procedures for the project
• Effectively inspects, reports, installs and repairs warehouse racking systems in a timely manner
• Act as a liaison with outside vendors and parts suppliers as needed
• Ensure safe operations of company owned assets are followed and maintained
• Perform quarterly and annual audits on all warehouse racking
• Partner with local Leadership team to schedule, service and repair assets
• Any other duties as assigned
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Come join our Reyes Fleet Management team located in Owensboro, KY . Seeking an Warehouse Racking Technician that will travel across region to our sites assisting with building and inspecting racks.
Shift: Full-Time l 1st Shift
Why work for Reyes Fleet Management?
• 4 WEEKS paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Yearly performance raises
• ASE and CDL certification incentive pay
• Career advancement opportunities
• Referral bonuses and Reyes Reward program
• Health, dental, and vision coverage including multiple medical plans
• Tool & Boot annual payout
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Great work culture and clean facilities
• Financial and wellness discounts and much more!!!
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of experience in building maintenance or other related field
• Must be proficient with hand tools, such as impact guns, hammer drills, rachets, and wrenches, and know how to read blueprints and floor plans to be able to follow instructions
• Must have experience or the desire to learn how to operate Material Handling Equipment
• Must be willing to obtain Warehouse and racking certifications as necessary
• Valid Driver’s License
• Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
• Ability to travel when necessary
• Ability to promptly answer emergency service calls
• Strong communication skills
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.