Sales Representative - Advertising
Best Version Media Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Job Details Company Overview
Uncapped Commission – Flexible FT Schedule - Dynamic Upbeat Culture
Are you a top-level talent who wants the opportunity to control when you work and how much you earn?
Best Version Media provides local businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America. We seek candidates to help expand our Publisher team. We currently have select openings available across the US and Canada.
What We’re Looking For:
We are searching for outgoing, self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset for our Publisher role. Our sales leaders known as “Publishers” do more than sell advertising. They create a sense of community among the neighborhood residents and build lasting relationships with our local advertisers.
Although no specific industry experience is necessary, Publishers often have backgrounds in sales, marketing or business ownership.
If you've never worked in sales before, we specialize in getting you going and supporting you the entire way. Our training is conducted by experienced professionals who have more than 13 years of experience teaching our proven system.
Why Choose the Publisher Life?
• Our Publishers are able to offer clients a “multi-touch” digital and print branding program that puts businesses in front of the exact local audiences they want, the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America.
• We utilize our micro-targeted print magazines combined with digital advertising on Facebook and Google Display ads through our sister company Digital Targeting Solutions.
• We also offer our clients an opportunity to advertise on our bvmsports.com website.
• There is substantial Fast Start bonuses in place that can be earned immediately as basic qualifications are met.
• Ability to make sales and meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies.
• Publishers are independent contractors and enjoy flexibility to control their schedule and work from a home office.
• Full commission revenue model – unlimited income potential.
• Receive World Class live training on our proven sales program via webcast.
• Create and manage a highly impactful product that brings your neighborhood community and local businesses together.
• Selling what you believe in and getting results with high integrity.
We have current Publishers with many different types of work backgrounds and skill sets, however, here are a few traits our top-earning Publishers possess:
• Strong sales stamina: You are a motivating communicator with plenty of grit.
• Old-school work ethic: You take the tools learned in training and make it happen.
• A desire to make connections: You enjoy building relationships and connecting others.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 1,000+ magazines in print, we mailed over 33 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
• Account Management
• Business Development
• Lead Generation
• Relationship Building
• Sales Opportunity
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.