Come join our team! We’re looking to hire talented individuals who can help us achieve our vision to be the leading beverage provider reaching people wherever they are with the brands they love.
Our Merchandising Team is responsible for maintaining brand presence in the market and keeping our products fully stocked and rotated on the racks, shelves, displays and coolers of our customers. They work hard, along with our sales and delivery teams, to increase our sales, market share and profit by understanding our customers, consumers and the competition. It is their knowledge and ideas that help us build cohesive marketing strategies for our brands – creating maximum impact out in the field.
If you are interested in a career merchandising world class brands, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology and opportunities for advancement.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck); utilizing hand tools, replenishing, facing and rotating product; building, changing and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
• Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product).
• Identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A candidate must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid drivers license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• Beverage industry experience.
• Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problems.
• 1 year experience working in manual or powered pallet jacks.
• Straddle stacker certification.
• Powered pallet jack certification.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.