Combine your financial expertise with our industry connections and you'll have yourself an advantage over your competition ! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Cost Accountant. At Vaco, we advocate for you by connecting your work experience to the open job. We will promote your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities . If you're an experienced Cost Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for all cost accounting activities. This involves preparing and analyzing financial information as well as performing collection duties. You will be accountable for ensuring that all financial deadlines are met.
• Preparing entries to accounts
• Reconciling accounting ledgers by posting account transactions
• Preparing financial reports summarizing account information and trends
• Resolving account discrepancies
• Communicating financial information to department heads and product line managers