Owensboro Health has an excellent, employed Pediatric Hospitalist opportunity in Owensboro, Kentucky. Seeking BC/BE candidates - experienced physicians and those still in training are welcome to apply.
• No Newborn Nursery or NICU coverage
• Daily census averages 4 per day, with a range of 0 to 12
• Informal Pediatric Subspecialty Support (available by phone)
• Competitive guaranteed base salary, $35,000 Upfront Bonus
• Paid liability insurance
• Looking for BC/BE candidates
• Many Board Certified Outpatient Pediatricians reside in our community
• Hospitalist group is employed by Owensboro Health
• Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
Owensboro Health is a non-profit health care system with a mission to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities it serves. The system includes an acute care hospital (new in June 2013) ; a 200+ member Medical Group; numerous clinics and diagnostic centers; wound healing center; cancer center; home care services; and the Healthpark, a medical-based health and wellness center. Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is licensed to operate 477 beds, with an average of 1,800 births, 64,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. System-wide, the organization has nearly 3,400 employees and 219 medical staff.
Owensboro, KY may be the best kept secret in America. This mid-sized Kentucky city, situated on the Ohio River, offers a thriving economy, excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. It is conveniently located within a few hours of major cities like Nashville, Louisville and St. Louis, and there are plenty of ways for you to get involved in the community: an outstanding chamber of commerce, numerous boards and organizations to serve, and lots of youth sports and activities. You will feel right at home in Owensboro!
• America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
• Named "Hear the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
• Top City for Millennials - Business Insider
Employment Type: Full-Time