The Maintenance Planner is responsible for devising plans and programs for routine preventative maintenance and scheduled maintenance events for the production facility. This position accurately defines, and estimates required work requests and maintains a consistent tracking system for work orders. The Maintenance Planner will develop inspection and survey procedures to ensure an effective preventative maintenance system. This position will work closely with maintenance technicians, engineers, operations, and managers to establish a schedule of proactive maintenance activities during appropriate downtime. The Maintenance Planner utilizes planning and scheduling methods to ensure the most effective and least disruptive maintenance possible. This position typically uses a computerized maintenance management system (eMaintenance) for tracking and planning maintenance work and inventory.
• Direct and coordinate activities of the maintenance technicians engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and utility systems
• Coordinate maintenance technicians in fabricating or modifying machines, tools, or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing products
• Manage the preventative maintenance program in conjunction with Engineering and Maintenance team members
• Monitors inventory reports for accuracy and parts availability
• Maintain accurate records in the Daily Weekly Operating Report (DWOR), back log parts and maintenance expense files
• Requisition tools, equipment and supplies required for operations
• Other tasks or duties as needed
• Associates Degree or Equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• Three (3) years of related experience and/or training
• Other combinations of education and experience may be considered in lieu of outlined educational requirement.
• Ability to maintain effectiveness when planning and scheduling maintenance work
• Able to complete projects, assignments tasks or goals timely
• Attention to detail
• Experience utilizing computer and software systems related to maintenance planning, scheduling, and inventory
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Specialty Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and values diversity. Our EOE policy not only prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any protected category under state, local or federal law, but also reflects our commitment to making all employment decisions without regard to an individual's membership in a protected class. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, rates of pay and other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in company-sponsored employee activities. As part of its equal opportunity policy, we also take affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws to ensure that women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities have opportunities to join and progress within the Company.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Dental, Medical, Tuition Assistance, Vision Other Benefits: Specialty Food Groups offers its full-time team members excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Vision and other insurance options. SFG also provides eligible team members with Tuition Reimbursement and Discount Days. Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians