Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Geo Flexible
Lilly Owensboro, KY Full-Time
Apply on company site
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. Were looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Geo-flexible
Seeking candidates who are geo-flexible and interested in relocating to the state of Kentucky. Candidates must be open to relocating to ANY territory within the state of Kentucky
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
• Act in a manner consistent with all internal policies and procedures and PhRMA code, and meet all right-to-operate expectations
• Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients lives
• Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
• Makes use of business insights tools to make good decisions about where to invest time and resources.
• Utilizes knowledge of the marketplace and reimbursement landscape to prioritize opportunities.
• Prioritizes opportunities and tactics using Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT).
• Considers all resources when developing quarterly territory/customer action plans.
• Develops deep understanding of the disease state, our products, the marketplace and key competitors
• Utilizes patient-focused clinical dialogue to engage with every member of the office at the right level.
• Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
• Work in your own territory and partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory. Finds common ground and sets expectations for partnership. Embraces and leverages each others strengths and access.
• Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver strong sales results
• Bachelors degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
• Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Candidates must be open to relocating to any territory within the state of Kentucky
• Bilingual skills as aligned with the territory and customer needs
• Demonstrated business insight
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Ability to provide secure and temperature-controlled location for product samples may be required.
• Live within the territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively Lilly) are committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request a disability accommodation, please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance (Lilly Recruiting [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Geo Flexible ) for further assistance. Inquiries which are not requests for accommodations may not receive a response.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively Lilly) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly Recruiting [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Geo Flexible ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) offer strong support networks for their members and help our company develop talented individuals for future leadership roles. Our current groups include: Africa, Middle East, Central Asia Network, African American Network, Chinese Culture Network, Early Career Professionals, Japanese International Leadership Network (JILN), Lilly India Network, Organization of Latinos at Lilly, PRIDE (LGBTQ + Allies), Veterans Leadership Network, Womens Network, Working and Living with Disabilities. Learn more about all of our groups.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company (subject to applicable law).
• Clinical Works
• Critical Thinking
• Customer Demand Planning
• Health Care
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: cpdm82m
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.