THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION- 10 HOURS PER WEEK
Assist the Activity Director with daily resident activity programming.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
• Plan, coordinate, and facilitate stimulating activities programming.
• Create strong & active volunteer program.
• Communicate reguarly with resident families and entire care team.
• Prepare and review monthly newsletter & activites calendar.
• Lead group activities.
• Report and document resident's progress.
• Visits with residents on a one on one basis as directed.
• Evaluates and reassesses activity interventions based on interdisciplinary plan of care and makes revisions as appropriate.
• Ensures documentation meets compliance with regulatory standards.
• Reports to the Activities Director on residnets responses and/or progress to specific approaches utilized and maintains appropriate documentation.
• Effectively manages the care of assigned patients using knowledge, skills, judgment and decision making skills for the sprcific area. Effectively carries out Activities role as assigned.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
At least one year long-term care or assisted living experience; or equivlant combination of education and experience. Ability to produce stimulating prgrams. Strong communication & computer skills required.