Field Technician / Mechanic, Specialized Equipment
Back to search
Monday -Thursday- 10 hrs. 6:00am-4:30pm
ProLift Toyota Material Handling is more than a forklift distributor in the Midwest. We are a material handling partner that keeps focus on our customers and takes action to improve their operations.
We are a diverse, passionate group of associates taking strides to grow and foster innovation through diversity, equity, and inclusion.
ProLift Toyota Material Handling values indispensable partnerships with customers, associates and our communities. Our company creates these partnerships through communication, transparency, and doing the right thing.
Specialized Products Forklift Technician / Mechanic will efficiently perform quality repairs on large capacity Forklift s and Industrial Equipment. The s uccessful Specialized Products For klift Technician / Mechanic will project a positive , supportive and professional image to all of the dealership's customers, fellow associates, and dealership management while continuously practicing safe work habits.
• Diagnose, repair and service specialized equipment (Toyota Heavy Duty (THD), Combilift, and Aisle-Master )
• Ensure proper maintenance is performed on ProLift vehicles assigned
• Perform the service job on time and right the first time
• Maintain adequate and accurate parts inventory assigned
• Obtain parts and technical information needed to repair equipment
• Project a positive image by interacting with fellow employees, customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner
• Promote ProLift Toyota Material Handling's philosophies, vision, strategies and value of "Doing the Right Thing"; Promote TLM "Toyota Lean Management" philosophy
• The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
• High School Graduate or Equivalent required, Vocational school preferred
• Valid Driver's License
• 2 years' mechanical experience preferred
• Proficient with Computer/Tablet skills
The ProLift Team
We often hear our associates say they have joined the ProLift Toyota Material Handling team because they are looking for a long-term career, one in which they can work until retirement.
We are proud of our associates and the work they do each day working collaboratively with customers and coworkers alike and believe it was our best decision to add them to the team.
What We Have to Offer
ProLift Toyota Material Handling is proud of the benefits package we offer associates including medical, dental, vision, profit-sharing, 401K, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term disability, paid parental leave, pet insurance and additional supplemental insurance. Paid time off is available after 30 days!
We have a shared focus in helping our communities grow. Associates may choose a non-profit organization in their community to support through paid community service hours each year.
Are you ready to make the best decision of your life and join the ProLift Toyota Material Handling team? Apply Now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Proud member of MHEDA - Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association. Click here to watch a day in the life of a forklift technician!