Grapevine, TX 76051
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, which is a Bright Health Group company, is in search of professional, responsible, enthusiastic, and patient-focused Clinic Manager to oversee the daily administrative operations of a busy medical clinic. Clinic Managers are responsible for implementing procedures to optimize patient care, managing the budget, and participating in hiring and training office staff members.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit exceptional administration and leadership abilities, which would ultimately translate to excellent patient care. The Clinic Manager will take a proactive approach to problem solving, organization, and time management to ensure the smooth, effective, and productive flow of the clinic. The ideal candidate will also be highly skilled in providing patient-focused care, leadership, and people management.
The Clinic Manager’s job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
• Liaising with healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
• Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
• Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
• Managing the clinic's budget, billing system, and inventory.
• Ordering stock and supplies for the clinic.
• Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
• Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
• Active collaboration with upper management in the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Associates Degree in Healthcare Management, or a related field, is required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a medical office administrator or related office management. Experience in an outpatient/primary care/internal medicine environment is preferred
• Strong understanding of medical office procedure, budget and P&L, Billing and Coding (basic knowledge is highly desired), negotiating and partnering with suppliers and vendors
• Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff
• Superior organizational skills to ensure that exceptional patient care is provided
• Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic
• Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems, like Kareo and MediXcel EMR.
• Bilingual English/Spanish fluency is preferred
• Background check and drug screen required
• Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers, and specialists, as well as the public.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Respect for patient’s confidentiality
• Compassionate and approachable
• Responsible and trustworthy
• The majority of work responsibilities are performed in a medical office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
ROLE LOCATED AT:
• 2355 E Grapevine Mills Circle in Grapevine
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hiring Insights Job activity Posted 1 day ago