Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Branch Director Home Health
Office Location US-TX-Grapevine
ID 2022-84131 Agency SOU - Southlake, TX Enhabit Home Health Requisition Type Home Health Type Full-time
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Director for our Home Health branch in Grapevine, TX.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We’re committed to expanding what’s possible for patient care in the home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative and collaborative.
At Enhabit, the best of what’s next starts with us. We not only make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
• Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
• Continuing education opportunities
• Scholarship program for employees and their children
• Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
• Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
• Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
• Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
• Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
• Incentivized bonus plan
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice!
Delivering high quality, compassionate care is our purpose. The Home Health Branch Director thoughtfully inspires & leads the team that will create the meaningful impacts on the lives of our patients.
The Home Health Branch Director is a Registered Nurse (RN) that supervises the clinical operations of your team of field staff and office personnel, collaborates with the marketing team, and reports to the RN Administrator.
• Review Plans of Care on a daily basis with attention to detail
• Understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services, including knowledge of Oasis of Medicare guidelines
• Problem Solve and effectively communicate orally and in writing.
At Enhabit, we value each person's individual strengths and lead with empathy to understand, connect and support. We seek to celebrate the successes of the team, yet when necessary, proactively seek resolutions in a positive spirit.
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
• Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
• He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
• Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
• Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Interested in this opportunity?
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS