Agile, Planning, Scaled Agile, continuous integration, kanban, test driven development, unit tests, finance
$100 - $110
Work from home available
Train and transform teams across the organization to become strong agile practitioners. Guide the executive vision and execution of a Scaled Agile implementation in a highly regulated industry.
• Train and transform teams across the enterprise to become high performing agile practitioners including but not limited to application development, infrastructure, security, dev ops, marketing, compliance, client operations and robotics.
• Determine and recommend agile team types including scrum, kanban and xp
• Establish agile standards including definition of done, test driven development, gurken, unit tests, estimating, story writing, pairing and definition of ready
• Train executive leadership on both Agile and SAFe
• Implementation of DevOps to deliver automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment to significantly reduce wait times and improve the quality of value being delivered in the development pipeline
• Teach Scaled Agile, Inc (SAFe) licensed courses including Leading SAFe, SAFe for PMPO, SAFe for Teams and SAFe for Scrum Masters
• Assessment and analysis of concept to cash value streams for team alignment and agile release train launch
• Launch of Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
• Coach and facilitate initial PI Planning ceremonies