Job Family Group:
Are you ready to do something remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve problems that improve people’s lives? Meet Ingevity.
At Ingevity, we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe is cleaner.
Our people come from all different backgrounds and help reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the improbable. We value each person’s unique talents and synergize them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our customers and our world.
Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If these qualities describe you, we’d love for you to join Ingevity!
How you’ll impact Ingevity:
The Production Engineer will provide day-to-day technical and engineering support to the operating areas; assists in planning, design, and installation of machinery and equipment in the operating areas.
• Provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing and process improvements.
• Assist with troubleshooting production problems related to equipment, processes, quality, and systems.
• Assist with development and design of equipment and processes to support customer needs, safety/environmental compliance, and efficient manufacturing.
• Make recommendations for process improvements and capital expenditures in support of the area's productivity, safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, and cost reduction objectives.
• Plant outage planning, lockout tagout preparation & collaboration with project engineers to execute capital projects.
• Assists with the development of and facilitates training for operations group in implementation of operating procedures, safety/environmental protocol, and new/revised processes and equipment.
• Research and develop new and improved manufacturing processes and equipment in support of the facilities productivity improvement strategies.
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2 years' production and/or process/project related experience preferred, but not required.
• Ability to work on a team with local production coordinators, engineers & supervisors.
• Good interpersonal relationship skills, problem solving/troubleshooting skills, and written/verbal communication skills.
• Work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and our customers' organizations.
• This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in the US.
• This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
Ingevity is a company made up of extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity and respect – a culture where everyone belongs.
Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Recruiting Agencies: Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Report this job