Local & Regional CDL A Drivers - Average $85K Annual, Daily or Weekly Hometime!
Come join us at Premier Transportation! With flexible schedules, daily or weekly home time, and an average annual pay of $85k, you can finally drive local dedicated or regional routes without making compromises.
CDL A Truck Driver Requirements:
• Class A CDL License
• 1 plus year of OTR experience
• 22 years or older
• No DWI/DUI in commercial vehicles
CDL A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• No Touch Freight
• Full and Part Time available - flexible schedules!
• Home daily or multiple nights throughout the week
• 300-600 daily miles
CDL A Truck Driver Benefits:
• $0.45 - $0.55 per mile averaging $85K Annually
• Vacation, detention, stop off, holiday pay
• Comprehensive benefits package (dental, health and life) including 401k
• $1,000 Annual Longevity Bonus
• $100 Clean inspection Bonus – Unlimited
• $100 Monthly Safety Bonus
• $500 Driver Referral Bonus, Unlimited
• Entrance into Safe Driver of the Year Drawing of $10,000
Call 866-388-1296 to speak with a recruiter today!
Premier Transportation is an Irregular Route Common and Contract Carrier which specializes in providing integrated transportation and logistics solutions to the retail and consumer products industries nationwide.
Report this job