Job Type: Full time
Start Your Story at Speedway!We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Crew positions are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit within your life. As one would expect, cash handling, fuel transactions, cleaning and stocking are part of the role with some Foodservice positions specifically tasked with food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, Speedway’s training programs will prepare you to excel at the role.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
• Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
• Paid vacation (full-time positions)
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
• Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
• Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
• Exciting incentive and rewards programs
What you bring:
• Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
• Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
• Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
• Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
• Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
• Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.Please click here for Store Crew Job Responsibility Statements.Please click here for Store Leadership Job Responsibility Statements.EEO StatementSpeedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.In Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws, we offer reasonable accommodation in the employment process. If you are unable to complete the application process due to a disability, please contact 1-888-225-5735, option 4.